Friday, June 3, 2011

whole foods.

Fourth stop. Today I found this spot on a field trip in San Diego. It is in Whole Foods. Some of you may know about Whole Foods, but for some of you who don't, it is a grocery store. 


(Here I am on the field trip... learning about milk.)


But they also have a little area where they have sandwiches and pizzas. They have gluten-free pizza and bread there. The pizza is really good. I had the pepperoni pizza. But there are 6 or 7 to choose from. As my mom would say, they need to "crisp up the crust", but I still liked it.




So the next time you are in Whole Foods, you have to try it!

2 comments:

  1. Vincent,
    Thanks for writing about the pizza at Whole Foods! I didn't know about it. Your blog is so useful, and I love the pictures.
    Great work. Keep it up.
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vincent! A friend recommended your blog - my husband just got diagnosed with Celiac disease. We are now having to learn how to be gluten-free in San Diego. You sure are helping us. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete