Monday, June 13, 2011

mountain mikes.


Sixth stop. So I had a baseball game last Friday night. (And did I tell you that I made the All-Star Team? Sorry, I didn't mean to brag, but I thought it was good to tell you.) Well anyway, after we won our game, me and my friends from the team got pizza at Mountain Mikes in San Carlos. It has some of the better gluten-free pizza. I am not going to say "the best" because there's a lot of gluten-free pizza out there. But it is really, really good. The crust is really thin and you can order whatever you want on it. I ordered the black olive with cheese. My favorite. Also, I was so busy with my friends I forgot all about the review. So this is all that was left when we got home.


They also have games and TVs so me and my friends had good food and a good time. Check out Mountain Mikes here. There are locations all over the states but check with your area for gluten-free pizzas.

No comments:

Post a Comment