Wednesday, June 8, 2011

the trails.



Fifth stop. (Are you getting tired of me counting, yet?) This stop is The Trails Eatery in San Carlos. They have a whole menu of gluten-free stuff. I ordered the gluten-free pancakes with a side of bacon. But I already did pancakes, right? Yes, but hey they're pancakes. You can never have enough. 




These pancakes were fluffier than the other review, but the pancakes from Palm Springs had more flavor. So I think they are tied for scrumpdillyumptiousness (you can find that word in the Willy Wonka dictionary). They are also big! I only finished half of these and am saving the rest for dinner. Right, mom?



My mom got the egg sandwich on gluten-free bread. I had a bite and it was a little dry for me, but still good. We think they may use Udi's bread (review to come) and the pancakes are cooked using Pamela's GF Mix. They also have a lunch menu with gluten-free sandwiches. 

 You can read more about them here. But be sure to stop by next time you are in the neighborhood. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I am going to have to try this one :) Maybe I should make some gluten free desserts for you to review...even though I don't have a restaurant....yet. Oh, and I LOVE the blog. It's very cool!
    ~Mrs. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete