Wednesday, June 1, 2011

palm greens cafe.


Second stop. This one is in Palm Springs so if you are there you got to check it out. It is called Palm Greens Cafe. They have all sorts of gluten-free stuff. Cookies, brownies, cupcakes, muffins and this rice crispy energy bar that my mom really liked. But what I was there for was the pancakes. They were awesome. They came with three big pancakes and a side of maple syrup or warm apple sauce. They were one of my favorite gluten-free pancakes. 



This was my mom's breakfast. She had the organic breakfast bowl, which is also gluten-free. I didn't try it but my mom said it was good. It didn't look like a kid thing, but it looked good for an adult as you can see. 


You can find the directions and full menu at 

2 comments:

  1. This makes me want to go to Palm Springs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u do go to Palm Springs u will have to go there. Vincent.M

    ReplyDelete