Wednesday, June 22, 2011

picasso naturals.


Seventh stop. This stop is Picasso Naturals in Kearny Mesa. We heard about this spot from my crazy uncle Manual. I can't really see him there because it is really small and he is always the life of the party. He likes this place a lot though and I can see why. They make healthy good food. Pretty much anything on their menu can be made gluten-free including both the wraps and sandwiches.



I ordered the tuna melt and it was small but really good. I also ordered one of their smoothies and it was AWESOME. Lola, my sister, liked the smoothie, too. 




My mom ordered a veggie wrap and she said it was good. It was made with brown rice tortilla. 



My dad ordered a sandwich that looked really good. It had turkey, jalapenos, lettuce and cheese on multi-grain bread. This was another good spot for gluten-free sandwiches, wraps, smoothies and other healthy foods! A lot of their produce is organic and the owner was really nice, too. Check them out on Yelp or visit them at 7420 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, #115 San Diego, CA 92111.









No comments:

Post a Comment