Thursday, June 2, 2011

luscious lorraine's.



Third stop. This one is in Palm Springs, too. You can find it in the middle of a store called Harvest Health Foods. But the deli is called Luscious Lorraine's. We came here for the wraps. You know how wraps are, right? They usually have a flour tortilla around them and I'm always like, "Oh, man those look so good!" But these wraps are made with brown rice tortillas. I know it kinda sounds weird, but it is actually good. I ordered the Chicken Wrap. It has lettuce, lots of salsa, chicken, cheese and ranch dressing. Besides being gluten free, my favorite part was the chunks of chicken. My dad says I got the best lunch out of all of us and I agree with him. 




Here is the info for Luscious Lorraines...
http://lusciouslorraines.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment